1. The prize winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries. Limit one entry per person. The winner must be 18 years or older.
2. This Competition began on October 12 and ended on October 14, 2016.
3. Maximum value of the prize is 150,000 THB. The trip includes round-trip airfare for two from Bangkok to Montreal, plus hotel accommodation for 7 nights.
4. The winner will be responsible for personal expenses over and above the 150,000 THB prize.
5. By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
6. The winner will be notified no later than October 31st, 2016. The information will be available on our website at www.braincloudlearning.com/gocanada
7. Prize must be used on or before December 31, 2017.
8. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Braincloud reserves the right to deduct 5% from the prize as withholding tax.
10. The winner and their companions have to book flight together. Including getting date and time in the same flight.
11. The winner and their companions have to book Accommodation Awards together and stay in the same day.
12. The winner will be responsible for obtaining Visa and other necessary permits as the case may be.
13. Braincloud Learning employees are not eligible to participate in this contest.
14. Braincloud reserves the right to terminate the prize if the winner fails to comply any rules or qualifications.
15. Braincloud’s decision is final.